The EA Leadership Forum – Creating Exceptional EAs was held in Auckland on 5 August 2016.
Designed for senior executive assistants and other high-level administrative professionals who want to improve their value to the organisation, this forum presented thought-provoking content from internationally recognised management trainers and Executive Assistants including:
- Doug Carter – Head of Carter International Training & Development Company
- Adam Fidler – Executive Assistant Consultant
- Valerie Morones – Senior Executive Business Administrator to Bill Gates
- Rebeka Adamson – PA to the Operations Director at Enable New Zealand
The Leadership Forum demonstrated how to:
- Dramatically strengthen your EA/Executive alliance
- Listen for and understand unspoken expectations (and know how to fulfil them)
- Collaborate and communicate more effectively with multiple stakeholders, inside and outside the business
- Enhance productivity and minimise your frustration
- Polish your “personal brand” to boost your professional stature
- Gain greater satisfaction from your role
This was a unique opportunity for New Zealand business leaders to enable Executive Assistants, Personal Assistants and/or Office Managers to assist with driving the growth of your business.
Did you send your key admin professionals to the Leadership Forum? Did they find value in the information presented? Or did you miss out? We’d love to hear your thoughts.
If you need assistance with achieving scalable growth for your New Zealand business, contact SSBG today to discuss how we can help.
Note: SSBG and Leigh Paulden are not affiliated in any way with the Growth Faculty.
" I bring my clients executive education that has been internationally tested and proven to improve business performance. "
Leigh Paulden is an internationally certified business consultant working alongside New Zealand businesses serious about growth.LET'S TALK!