The Scaling Up business growth framework provides you with a proven way to scale your business with success. It gives you a clear business structure and process for business growth. The framework is based on the best-selling business book Scaling Up: Mastering the Rockefeller Habits by internationally recognised business thought leader Verne Harnish.
The Scaling Up framework focuses on the four major decision areas every company must get right and includes a series of best practice business tools including the renowned One-Page Strategic Plan and the Rockefeller Habits Checklist. The Rockefeller Habits Checklist outlines the 10 essential habits proven to dramatically increase profitability and reduce the time it takes to manage a business. These habits have been proven internationally to drive strategy execution and business execution so that you attain operational excellence and increase net profit.
Scaling Up is used by more than 40,000 firms around the globe and is the benchmark for business leaders who are wanting to achieve business growth.
Achieve Business Excellence With Scaling Up
The Scaling Up process creates a framework for you to build the capability of your teams while you are learning and developing your leadership skills. When implementing the Scaling Up Framework, business leaders learn how to:
- Align – get faster results with less effort by developing organisational clarity, team alignment, and accountability.
- Accelerate – develop a strategic advantage over the competition. Position your brand as a market leader.
- Advance – help employees understand and fulfill 100% of your brand promises and see your company’s reputation and revenues soar.
Businesses working with SSBG typically experience 2 x or greater cash flow, 3 x industry profitability and significant revenue growth.
In addition to this and when implementing the Scaling Up framework, business leaders achieve:
- Clarity – on business milestones and defined strategies to reach those goals.
- Focus – refined business processes and business structure to give you time to focus at the strategic level.
- Impact – business structure review and remedies for immediate benefit.
- Engagement – total staff engagement that creates motivated, capable and productive teams and reduced “people drama”.
- Growth – increased profits through sustainable business growth.
- Excellence – personally and for your business
Gravitas Impact Consultants
Gravitas Impact Premium Consultants and Coaches undergo rigorous annual training for their certification and are recognised as the most experienced and effective mid-market business growth consultants in the world.
Business leaders from mid-market companies work with GI Business Consultants to dramatically improve performance, revenue, and culture. Leigh is the only senior certified GI Business Consultant in New Zealand.