SSBG helps business leaders who are frustrated with their growth rate and know there is a better way to scale. We provide business services to growth focused CEOs and leadership teams. We work with growing companies every day and understand the unique issues faced by mid-market businesses including cashflow pressure, business structure, strategy, accountability, and attracting and keeping the right people.
Scaling Up, Four Decisions and Outthinker
Our business services harness Scaling Up, the Four Decision Framework and Outthinker – the three strategic frameworks most recognised for success globally. Proven, simple, practical and actionable, these leading business growth frameworks can help you drive and manage growth, think and work smarter, build capability, motivate teams, manage company culture, and achieve scalable success.
Business Impact Program
A typical engagement begins with a senior leadership team workshop. Here we undergo a rigorous review process designed to clarify your strategic direction.
We use internationally recognised business tools to assess and develop your business position and strategy. Three of the tools that apply regardless of your industry or growth stage are the Hedgehog Concept, Rockefeller Habits and the One Page Strategic Plan.
We work to have your company’s long-term, medium-term and short-term strategy in place so you can start executing immediately.
We then meet monthly, quarterly and yearly to discuss strategy and execution to ensure you and your team are aligned, accountable and seeing results.
Our business services will help you develop and begin executing your:
- Long-term growth strategy.
- Short to medium-term strategy to drive sales growth.
- Clear annual and quarterly priorities.
- Leadership development program – developing leadership and strategic management skills.
- Mastery of the Rockefeller Habits and the Four Decisions: People, Strategy, Execution and Cash.
Companies working with SSBG typically experience:
- 2x or greater cash flow.
- 3x industry profitability.
- Revenue growth.
- Valuation increase relative to the competition.
- Reduction in the time it takes to manage the business by up to 90%.
- Healthy, strong company culture.
- More time for the right things in business.
- An enjoyment of the climb to success!