The Four Decisions Framework accelerates profitable growth using a time-tested and results-driven business model. The Four Decisions Framework has empowered more than 20,000 executives & their leadership teams globally and is based on the critical four decisions that companies must get right to succeed. In any business, no matter what challenges you face, these four critical decisions impact your ability to grow.
SSBG Consultant Leigh Paulden will help you align these four areas so that you and your leadership team can get focused, get working and grow. It is a whole-of-business approach centred on People, Strategy, Execution and Cash.
Do you have the right people to grow your business? Relationships in business are the biggest area of strain – focus on getting the right people doing the right things, with clear accountabilities and structures, then you can move forward.
If revenue is not growing as quickly as you would like – it’s time to re-examine your strategy. Many organisations don’t know where they want to be in a decade, so they don’t know if their actions are right for the long term.
If revenue is increasing, but your profit isn’t, then you need to look at how you’re executing your strategy. Execution drives profits and time. Good execution results in higher profits and more time for management to work on the business.
Growth sucks cash. It is oxygen to a company and knowing your cash conversion cycles and then improving them is vital. Do you know how long it takes from when you spend a dollar, until you get that dollar back?
Achieve Business Excellence With Four Decisions
Become a business champion by building your leadership skills as well as the capability of your teams.
To take your business to the next level, we guide you through the proven “Four Decisions” you must get right to maximise your revenue, profits and time. The business framework and tools will help you with:
- People: build leadership skills and capability, reduce people drama, attract and keep the right people, build a healthy, strong business culture and stimulate your teams.
- Strategy: create and execute a truly differentiated business strategy to drive revenue growth.
- Execution: tighten up business execution and strategy execution habits to drive up net profit and give time back to the management team.
- Cash: conserve and create cash to weather the storms and self-fund growth.
Business leaders implementing the Four Decisions Framework and working with SSBG typically experience:
- 2x or greater cash flow.
- 3x industry profitability.
- Revenue growth.
- Four Decisions Framework in place as part of the company operating framework.
- Improved capability and alignment of teams leading to reduced people drama.
- Valuation increase relative to the competition.
- Reduction in the time it takes to manage the business by up to 90%.
- Improved leadership skills and healthy, strong company culture.
- More time for the right things in business.
- An enjoyment of the climb to success!
Gravitas Impact Consultants
Gravitas Impact Premium Consultants and Coaches undergo rigorous annual training for their certification and are recognised as the most experienced and effective mid-market business growth consultants in the world.
Business leaders from mid-market companies work with GI Business Consultants to dramatically improve performance, revenue, and culture. Leigh is the only senior certified GI Business Consultant in New Zealand.